Sunday, January 3, 2010

Night of '10 Jan 2 - Driving and School

Last night I had this dream...

It started out with me deciding I was going to drive to somewhere north of Phoenix. I think it was Flagstaff. So I got in my car and began driving. Dream driving for me was never really good. I always seem to go 150 miles per hour, and swerve in and out of traffic, even the oncoming traffic.

But I decided it was time to stop. I don't remember why. I think there might have been something wrong with my car. Anyway, I ran into someone named "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." I've only read about the show briefly on tvtropes, so I have no idea if Buffy is the main character, or what she looks like. But she was there.

Anyway, Flagstaff was off the list...

Then there was this weird dream transition, where it's foggy and you're not sure what happened, but there was some huge shift in continuity.

But suddenly, I was at school, the first day of the second semester. And my physics class was canceled. I'm all for physics, but I have a lot of friends in that class, and only that class. So I was distraught, naturally. We were going to go to Six Flags this semester, too!

Why was the class canceled? The teacher was fired. Actually, all of the teachers were fired. The superintendent didn't really like the way the teachers were teaching. So, she called together all of the students to a big assembly, and taught us herself, schoolhouse style. Most of it was stuff I already knew, so me and my friends ditched.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment